Admission has been opened for 2012-2013Application deadlines: February, 2; November, 15
Academic year (2 semesters): Jaunary, 15 - December, 30;
September, 1 - June, 30
Duration of the program:
•RN to BSN program: 2 years
•MSN program: 2 years
Admission Procedure1. Persons wishing to apply into the distant program can download the Application Form on University web-site www.tdmu.edu.ua and email us the filled form along with the copies of passport, ADN/BSN Diploma and RN license to International Students Office - firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After evaluation of received documents and credentials the online interview will be given.
3. After successful passing of interview applicant will be asked to send the Application Pack to the International Students Office, which includes:
- copy of passport;
- ADN/BSN Diploma with transcripts (original or notarized copy);
- RN license;
- birth certificate (original or notarized copy);
- health certificate;
- HIV-negative test certificate;
- 8 photos (3x4 cm)
The admission procedure will be completed after you sign an
agreement with the University and pay your tuition fee for the 1st year
Maydan Voli, 1
Our representative in USA:
International Career Cousulting, lnc.
Broshure on Distance learning