Ministry of Public Health in
State higher educational establishment
Management of Public Health at Ternopil regional state administration
Ternopil regional communal clinical psychoneurological hospital
All Ukrainian scientific–practical conference with international participation
«Actual problems of diagnostics and treatment
of internal and neuropsychiatric diseases with usage of modern physiotherapeutic and rehabilitation methods»
26-27rst of October 2011 Ternopil
Dear colleagues ____________________________________
We have a great honor to invite You to take part in All-Ukrainian scientific–practical conference
«Actual problems of diagnostics and treatment of internal and neuropsychiatric diseases with usage of modern physiotherapeutic and rehabilitation methods». It will take place on October, 26-27, 2011.
We shall be glad to greet You in Ternopil State Medical University named after I.Y. Horbachevskii and Ternopil regional communal clinical psychoneurological hospital
In leisure time you have chance to get acquainted with famous spiritual, historical and natural places of interest in Ternopil region.
Conference scientific program:
1. Modern approach to diagnostics and treatment of internal and neuropsychiatric diseases
2. Current aspects of physiotherapeutic and rehabilitation methods of treatment
3. Newest directions in creation and usage of physiotherapeutic and rehabilitation methods of treatment
26.10.2011 – plenary and sectional meetings of conference
27.10.2011 – excursion in Pochaiv Lavra and castles of Ternopil region.
Best regards - organizational committee
Forms of participation in the conference:
• Oral report
• Abstracts publication
• Free listener
Forms of publication:
Abstracts of reports will be published as articles in scientific–practical journal “Bulletin of scientific research” (This journal is recognized as professional one by Higher Attestation Commission in Ukraine).
Demands for the abstracts (articles):
1. Only new and never published before results of scientific research in clinical or experimental medicine written in state language are included in the Journal.
2. While preparation the materials the next demands should be followed:
1. The article should be accompanied by an attitude to the Institution, where it was written with recommendation for publishing, conclusion of Commission of experts, signature of scientific leader or leader of the Institution with stamp. Signatures of all authors in the bootom of article are necessary. It should be marked that the article was never published before. On a separate sheet of paper the full name, position, scientific degree, address, phone number, fax and current e-mail of the author should be printed.
2. The text of article should be printed on one side of sheet of paper (A4) with 2 space interval (28-30 lines on one sheet of paper). The range of article with pictures, list of literature and summary is up to 7-8 pages, the range of survey of literature is up to 10 pages, short report or review 3-5 pages. The article is sending in 2 samples.
3. The material of article should be given in disk
according to the standard IBM in code ASII (alternative) in Word
b) name and initials of authors
c) name of abstracts (large print)
d) full name of institution
e) summary (20-25 lines, explanation of methods, the results of research) in Ukrainian, Russian, English language (every summary must include name of the article)
f) key words in Ukrainian, Russian, English language
g) text of the article should be written in such sequence:
1. state of the problem and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks
2. analysis of the last research and publications concerning this problem with emphasis on unsolved parts of the problem described in this article
3. an aim and tasks of the article
4. the main material of investigation with explanation of received scientific or practical results
5. Conclusions of the work and perspectives of future investigations in this direction.
Each of these parts should be marked out.
h). list of literature in alphabetic order according to the state standard.
i). address of authors.
4. Articles are printed only in Ukrainian.
5. Illustration for the articles (diagrams, graphics, tables, pictures) should be sent in 2 samples. The size of photos are 13õ18, 9õ12, 6õ9 sm. On the back of each illustration the author should put number, name of author and note “Up or Down”. In signature for microphotography the author should put expansion (ocular, lens) and method of impregnation of the material. The photos should be contrast on thin glossy paper. The pictures should be accurate; diagrams should be made by ink.
6. All symbols of measures (unites of different values, figures dates of clinical and laboratory investigations) should be used according to the international system of unites (CI). Terms should be used according to the international classification of the diseases.
7. While describing experimental research type, sex and quantity of animals, methods of anesthesia at manipulations connected with pain, method of killing the animals or taking its materials for laboratory investigations should be described according to the rules of human attitude towards animals. Name of companies and medications should be putted in original transcription.
8. Redaction corrects terminological and stylistic mistakes, deletes unnecessary illustrations, and shortens the text.
9. The articles written without all necessary demands are not published.
Redaction of Journal “The Bulletin of scientific research”.
Cost of publication is 30 hrn for every page.
The abstracts should be sent before 18th of September 2011 on the address: Department of scientific Conferences organization at Ternopil state medical university named after I.Y. Horbachevskii,
Maydan voli, 1, Ternopil, 46001, Ukraine
Information for participants:
The place of conference: Ternopil state medical university named after I.Y. Horbachevskii,
Official language of conference: Ukrainian, English
Living: hotels in the city of Ternopil.
Payment for living and nutrition is made by cash.
At registration the participants are obliged to pay organizational fee.
Please confirm your participation in the conference one month before the beginning, 2 weeks before the conference please put the date and time of your arrival for organization of meeting.
Two samples of abstracts, disc, participant’s questionnaire, payment receipt before 18th of September should be sent on the address of organizational committee:
Department of scientific Conferences organization at Ternopil state medical university named after I.Y. Horbachevskii, Maydan voli, 1, Ternopil, 46001, Ukraine
Or e-mail address: email@example.com marked «abstracts for conference»
WEB – ñàéò: WWW/tdmu.edu.ua
Money for publication one should send before 15th of September 2011 on account ¹ ¹31252273210444 in ÃÓÄÊÓ of Ternopil region ÌÔÎ 838012, code 02010830. Recipient: Ternopil State Medical University named after I.Y. Horbachevskii, marked Payment for publication on the conference «Actual problems of diagnostics and treatment of internal and neuropsychiatric diseases with usage of modern physiotherapeutic and rehabilitation methods»
Contact phone numbers in Ternopil
Tel/fax (0352) 52-72-69 Department of scientific Conferences organization at TSMU named after I.Y. Horbachevskii, dots. Voloshin Volodimir Dmitrovich
(0352) 52-72-69 – Department of scientific Conference organization at TSMU named after I.Y. Horbachevskii, Dovhoshiya Natalia Tarasivna
(0352) 26-81-55; 52-44-36– Head of policlinic and family medicine Department, prof. Hoshchinskii Volodimir Bronislavovich
(0352) 43-57-74; 43-11-44; 067-678-04-65 – Head of neurology, psychiatry, narcology and medical psychology Department, prof. Shkrobot Svitlana Ivanivna
050-955-46-49 – doc. neurology, psychiatry, narcology and medical psychology Department, Hara Inna Ivanivna
067-756-55-56 - doc. neurology, psychiatry, narcology and medical psychology Department, Venher Olena Petrivna
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org WEB – page: WWW/tdmu.edu.ua