of a nationwide scientific-practical conference "Actual problems of modern obstetrics"
scientific-practical conference "Actual
problems of modern obstetrics" was passed on April, 07-08,
Near 175 delegates took part in the conference work. Between delegates were scientists from universities and hospitals of Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv, Odesa, Lviv, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnytsia and other. The spokesmen of medical and scientific publishing houses which included the chief editor of "Caring for the woman", the organizers of Health Protection and practicing doctors.
1 Plenary and 2 section sessions took place and were discussions about the actuality problems of modern obstetrics and gynecology:
- Causes of maternal mortality in obstetric and gynecological
- Peritonitis after cesarean section.
- Amniotic fluid embolism as a cause of maternal mortality.
- Genetic mechanisms of endothelial dysfunction in obstetric and gynecologic pathology.
-Clinical variants of gestational diabetes.
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Fetal Medicine.
- Double-action mechanism of Duphaston at abortion
- Myoma of the uterus. Preparing for pregnancy.
- Optimization of therapy-threat of premature birth.
- Noninflammatory disease of the female genital organs. Differential diagnosis and tactics of therapy for women with these pathology.
- Infection in pregnant women. Diagnosis and treatment.
-New approaches to the treatment of herpes and papilomo-virus infections.
Materials of science works of Conference are published in the national scientific and practical journal "Actual questions of pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology» № 1 and № 2, 2011