It is our pleasure to send you the information about the scientific conference
“Medical and social problems of childhood”. It will be held from March 17-18, 2011 in Ternopil, Ukraine. We’ll be glad to see in assembly hall of Ternopil State Medical University.
The conference will be devoted to the next questions:
- Medical and social health aspects in children of different age
- Modern approaches to the feeding of early age children
- Peculiarities of children development in different ecological and social conditions
- Prophylaxis measures of negative ecological and social factors influence on quality of childhood life
- The role of foodstuffs and water quality in the development and prophylaxis of diseases
- Innovation methods in treatment and prevention of childhood diseases
- The influence of the social and ecological factors on the health of newborns and children of early age
Conference fee 10 $.
Inhabitation price 30-40 $ per day.
You can represent lecture or poster.
We ask you to send thesis (1-2 pages, MC Word) of your lecture on our E-mail and inform about your participation before February,01-st.
Contact phone number: +380672590432 (Dr. Ihor Gorishniy)