AN ALLUKRAINIAN CONFERENCE
“The role of nurses in palliative ñare”
in April, 14-15, 2011
In accordance with the “Register of congresses, symposiums and conferences which will be conducted in 2011 year in Ukraine” which ratified by Minister of Health of Ukraine.
We have the honor to invite
you to take part in the conference “The role of nurses in palliative ñare”, which will take place in April, 14-15, 2011. The
base place of conference is the
We will be glad to welcome you in the congress-center of medical university, which is located in the picturesque place of our edge. There are all conditions for the effective working of the plenary and sectional meetings, round tables, exhibitions and leisure-time in the congress-center.
With the best wishes -
Program of conference includes such questions:
1. Basic principles of palliative care.
2. The role of nurse in providing good quality of palliative care of patients during life.
3. Aspects of physiological, psychological, spiritual and social spheres of life of patients and their families facing life threatening illness or event.
4. The role of nurse in improving the quality of palliative care.
5. Strategy and effective pain assessment and pain treatment by nurses.
6. Symptoms of advanced stages of disease and the role of nurse in these withdrawal symptoms treatment.
7. Key aspects of ethical and legal issues related to palliative care.
8. Cultural aspects of treatment at the end of clients life.
9. Overcoming the professional fear of life threatening disease.
The best lectures will be published in a professional magazine “Nursing”.
Materials of conference will be published in collection.
At preparation of materials we ask to adhere to such requirements:
1. Text of the article needs to be printed from one side of standard sheet of A4 format. The number of letters must be to 1900-2000 signs/a page. The number of pages – no more 5. To send the articles in 2 copies.
2. The package for organizational committee must include: the 2 copies of printed article, diskette with the electronic version of article (in MSWord editor "*.doc or *.rtf").
3. The structure of article:
a) names of authors;
b) name of the article;
c) name of establishment, from which the work goes out;
d) summery of the article (to 20 lines);
f) text of the article must have the next structure:
- actuality of problem;
- formulation of aims and task;
- exposition of basic material;
g) list of the used literature;
h) author certificate with an address of E-mail.
Term of serve of works – to March, 15, 2011.
Telephone, fax: 8(0352) 52-72-69 – a department of organization of scientific forums – as.-prof. Volodymyr Voloshyn.
An address for correspondence:
Org. committee “The role of nurses in palliative ñare”,
1, Maydan Voli,