Ministry of Health of
“Halytski Anaestesiological Readings:
Current Issues in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care”
19 – 20 May 2011
Dear Respected colleges!
We have the honor to invite you to take part in the regional scientific conference with international participation “ Halytski Anesthesiological Readings: Current Issues in Anesthesiology and Intensive Care.” Which will be conducted simultaneously with the interregional session of fellowship of anaesthesiologists on May 19-20 2011 held in I Ya Horbachevskyy Ternopil State Medical University.
Scientific program of the conference
Forms of participation in the conference
· Oral presentation
· Poster presentation
· Publication only
· Passive participation
Forms of publication
The materials of the conference will be published in a collection of articles
During the preparation of your presentation please follow these guidelines:
1. Articles that will be printed have to be in either Ukrainian, Polish, or English and signed by their authors.
2. The size of the article – 1-3 pages, on one side of a A4 page of paper, in a size 14 font with 1.5 spacing. (up to 1800 characters and spaces per page).
3. Structure of the article: name of the article, in capital letters, Surname and initials of the authors, full name of the institution, text.
4. In the publication one should briefly describe the problem and its connection with scientific or practical work. Explain your aim and methods of investigation, present the main material and conclusions
5. Please send the article in “.doc” or “.rtf” form to: email@example.com .
N.B! It is important to mention the type of presentation of your materials (oral presentation, publication only, publication and poster presentation.
Skipping few spaces, indicate the full name, position, scientific degree of the author, mailing address, contact phone number, e-mail.
Deadline for submitting abstracts – 1 April 2011
Price of publication- 35 grn. for 1800 symbols including spaces.
Foreign participants may submit all payments on arrival !!!
In other cases, payment receipt should be sent attached to the materials.
In case of absence of the author on the conference, a collection of articles will be sent via imposed transfer mail after author’s request.
Information for participants:
Location of the conference:
State Medical University
Address: Maidan Voli 1,
Ternopil, Ukraine 46001
Foreign relations coordinator
Prof. Oliynyk Alexander
or (0352) 52-72-69 – department of organization of scientific forums -
Volodymyr Dmytrovych Voloshyn
Fax: (0352) 52-72-69
Official languages of the conference:
Ukrainian, English, Russian, Polish
- plenary session presentation – 15 min.
- poster presentation - 5 min.
Organizational committee of scientific conference “Halytski Anaestesiological Readings: Current Issues in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care» (19.05.2011)”,
I.Ya.Horbachevskyy Ternopil State Medical University, department of organization of scientific forums.
Maidan Voli 1,
Ternopil, Ukraine 46001
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com