Ministry of Health of Ukraine
Final Scientific Practical Conference
"ACHIEVEMENTS of CLINICAL and EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE"
June 9, 2011
It is our pleasure to send you the information about the scientific conference "Achievements of Clinical and Experimental Medicine. The conference will be present on June 9, 2011 in the Ternopil State Medical University I. Horbachevsky.
Sincerely - Organizing Committee
Scientific Program Conference:
- Achievements of clinical medicine (Section of therapeutic, surgical, maternity and child care)
- Achievements of Experimental Medicine (Section of morphological and physiological profile)
- Information resources for health services.
Forms of participation in the conference:
- only publication
Form of publication: the scientific materials will be published in the summary book.
The best reports will be printed on the pages of professional scientific-practical journal "The achievements of Clinical and Experimental Medicine.
In preparing theses materials please follow the requirements:
1. The printed abstracts must be signed by the authors.
2. The volume of publications - 1-3 pages on one side of a sheet of A4, font 14 pt 1,5 spacing (28-30 lines per page) (generally up to 1800 letters and symbols with spaces per page).
3. Structure Abstract: name of work (by capital letters), surname and initials, text of work.
4. In preparing the thesis statement to outline the problem and its relation to important scientific and practical tasks, to formulate aim; methods of investigation, present the main material, conclusions and prospects.
5. Send to:
- 2 copies of abstracts;
- an electronic version on CD, saved as "*.doc" or "*.rtf";
- copy of the payment;
- author's information.
NB! Write the name, academic degree or academic rank of the author, E-mail.
Deadline date - May 15, 2011
The cost of publication 10
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS:
(0352) 52-72-69 - department of science forums – Volodymyr Voloshyn
Fax: (0352) 52-72-69
e-mail: vonf _ firstname.lastname@example.org
Official languages of the Conference - Ukrainian, English.