Scientific practical conference
“Innovative technologies in dentistry”
on October, 20-21, 2011
We have the honor to invite you to
take part in the conference “²nnovative technologies
in dentistry”, which will take place on October, 20-21,
The base place of conference is the
We will be glad to welcome you in the congress-center of medical university, which is located in the picturesque place of our part of the world. There are all conditions for the effective working of the plenary and sectional meetings, round tables, exhibitions and leisure-time in the congress-center.
With the best wishes -
Program of conference includes such questions:
1. Fundamental mechanisms of the treatment for the hard tissues of teeth and periodontal modern techniques.
2. Clinical evaluation of dental status in children with somatic pathology.
3. Modern methods of diagnoses with anatomical and functional abnormalities in the planning of orthopedic treatment.
4. Justification of new surgical techniques in the treatment of dental diseases.
Ñonference materials will be published in a collection.
At materials preparation we ask to adhere to such requirements:
1. Text of the article needs to be printed from one side of standard sheet of A4 format. The number of letters must be to 1900-2000 signs/a page. The number of pages – no more 2. To send the articles in 2 copies.
2. The package for organizational committee must include: the 2 copies of printed article, CD-R or CD-RW with the electronic version of article (in MSWord editor "*.doc or *.rtf").
3. The structure of article:
a) names of authors;
b) name of the article;
c) name of establishment, from which the work goes out;
d) summery of the article (to 20 lines);
f) text of the article must have the next structure:
- actuality of problem;
- formulation of aims and task;
- exposition of basic material;
g) list of the used literature;
h) author certificate with an address of E-mail.
Term of serve of works – to September, 30, 2011.
Telephone, fax: 8(0352) 52-72-69 – a department of organization of scientific forums – as.-prof. Volodymyr Voloshyn.