on All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference
devoted to the 55th anniversary of the
All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference "Actual problems of modern obstetrics and gynecology" was held in the I. Gorbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University on the 29-30th of March 2012.
The Conference was headed by Rector of the I. Gorbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, corresponding member of NAMS of Ukraine, professor Leonid Kovalchuk, who opened the plenary session.
First Vice Chief of Ternopil regional Department of Health Lidia Chaykivska and Head of Ternopil Department of Health Roman Levchuk welcomed participants of the conference.
Directions of conference work were identified by the vice president of the Obstetricians and Gynecologists Association of Ukraine, Corresponding Member of National Academy of Science, professor Leonid Markin, honorary president of the Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine, Corresponding Member of National Academy of Science, professor Borys Ventskivsky, Vice Director for scientific work of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology Institute, the head of obstetrics and gynecology clinics of the Institute, professor Vasyl Podolsky and co-chairs of the conference - Head of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of Postgraduate Education Faculty, professor Alla Boychuk and Head of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department ¹ 2, Professor Svitlana Heryak.
The conference was attended by 320 delegates
from Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv,
Odesa, Lviv, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnytsia,
25 professors, 6 regional specialists, over 50 heads of departments of anesthesiology and intensive care visited the conference. For the first time during 6 hours teleconference was conducted in continuous mode from Rivne, Dnipropetrovsk and Kharkiv. Over 180 participants took part in this communication..
79 reports on obstetrics and gynecology were presented on 2 plenary and 4 sectional meetings.
The most important issues on obstetrics and gynecology care which were discussed:
- Key prospects of obstetrical and gynecological services in
- Ways to reduce maternal mortality in
- Chronic inflammatory diseases of the genital organs as a cause of perinatal disorders in reproductive age women
- Preeclampsia: solved and unsolved problems
- Management of 40 weeks of pregnancy
- Hormonal diagnosis of pregnancy pathology
- Pathogenetic treatment of the threat of premature birth
- Anemic syndrome in pregnancy
- Prevention and Treatment of massive puerperal hemorrhage
- Current approaches to diagnosis and treatment of papilloma virus infection during pregnancy
- Modern features of fetal medicine
- Features of birth in multiple pregnancies
- Cesarean section in reproductive age women
- State of the fetoplacental complex in pregnants with interrupting
- Modern aspects of diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias in the fetus
- Adaptative changes in the feto-maternal complex in preeclampsia
- Training women with prenatal TORCH-infections
- Current approaches to the treatment of fungal, bacterial diseases in obstetrics
- Modern views on the diagnosis and treatment of intrauterine fetal infection
- Modern views on the diagnosis and treatment of infertility
A resolution on improving diagnostic and
therapeutic methods of treatment in obstetrics and gynecology clinics of
The articles were published in the national scientific and practical journal "Current issue of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology» ¹ 1, ¹ 2 2012.