On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 16th International Medical Congress of Students and Young Scientists I am delighted to invite You to the Congress, which will take place in Ternopil at 23-25 of April, 2012.
The scientific program of the Congress addresses various issues in the spheres of theoretical, experimental and practical medicine.
The aim of the Congress is to consolidate the efforts of young professionals in other to promote better social health in the world. Medical students and young scientists (aged below 35) are invited.
I do hope that both the scientific program and social events during our Congress will be warmly remembered by the participants.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Ternopil.
Congress scientific program:
The subjects being considered for Congress sessions are:
1. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
2. Biology and Microbiology
3. Experimental Medicine (Normal and Pathological Physiology, Biochemistry)
4. Infectious Diseases, Dermatology, Tuberculosis
5. Clinical Immunology and Allergology
6. Clinical Nursing
8. Neurology and Psychiatry
11. The Problem of Osteoporosis
12. Preventive Medicine, Health Care Management, and Medical Informatics
14. Pharmacology and Pharmacy
16. Ophtalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Dentistry
17. Medicine of Catastrophes
Congress venue: Ternopil, Ternopil State Medical University of I. Horbachevsky
Congress Dates: 23-25 of April, 2012
Official Languages of Congress: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
Abstracts send please on our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the best wishes,